Balloon Decorating Strip 7.6m (25ft)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Latex Balloon Arch Decoration Strip 7.6 meters (25ft)
How it Works:
The Balloon Decorating Strip is designed for any size balloon. Balloons may be inflated with air or helium. Two hole sizes are provided. The smaller for balloons 3″ to 9″ and the larger for balloons 9″ to 18″. You may not need to use all holes provided. This clear, polyethylene strip is practically invisible as it holds up to 12 balloons per foot. See the YouTube clips here.
1. Use all same size balloons or stagger larger and smaller balloons. Choose colours to complement your event space. Inflate and tie the balloons.
2. Cut strip to desired length for clusters, arches, streamers or garlands. Leave extra on the ends for fastening the decoration once complete.
3. Tie the balloon and pull the knot of the balloon through the hole.
4. Attach balloons to one or both sides of the strip to create an even cluster. Explore variations until you receive your desired look. Skip a hole if balloons are too tight.
5. Use as is or attach accessories to complement your event theme such as curling ribbon, flowers, leaves, tulle, etc.
We have a great selection of balloon garland kits with balloons and strip included. Otherwise you can purchase the strip and build your balloon garland by selecting some of our large balloons and foil orbz and 28cm standard latex balloons.
See our Balloon Inflation Tips Here
Shop our most popular productsBalloon Garlands Tassel Garlands Balloon Bunches / Bouquets Shop all party balloons Shop all party decorations